Blender add-on “TimeMe” v.1.4.0 update.
- Added custom directory for TimeMe autosaves to fix permissions problems
Buy on Gumroad
Blender add-on “Save Selected” updated to v. 1.0.2.
- Add-on checked with Blender versions 2.83, 2.90, 2.92
- The minimum required version downgraded to 2.83
Blender add-on “Specification sheet” updated to v. 1.1.0.
- Added an option to add mesh statistics (number of vertices, polygons, triangles) to the specification list.
Blender add-on “TimeMe” v.1.3.0 update.
- Added the “Pause – Resume” option to temporary pausing time counting.
Buy on Gumroad
Blender add-on “Save Selected” updated to v. 1.0.1.
- Added option to clean up startup file when saving
If you want your add-on to be available for all Blender users around the world, you need to make the localization – translation of its interface into different languages.
The simplest way to make your add-on multilingual is the classic way, it is used in many other programs and requires the minimal usage of the Blender Python API.
Continue reading “Localization of Blender add-ons – classical way”
Blender add-on “B-Presets” updated to v. 1.1.5.
- Some improvements in attributes processing
- Fixing processing some Enum attributes in 2.91
Blender add-on “Area Switcher” updated to v. 1.1.0.
- Added the “Animation Nodes” area type.
Blender add-on “EEVEE Materials Override” updated to v. 1.3.0.
- Added “override materials for selected objects” feature
- Added clearing features for the object and the materials mode
“Save Selected” – Blender 3D add-on that allows saving selected objects in the scene into a separate *.blend file.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Save Selected”
Blender add-on “M-Cleaner” updated to v. 1.3.2.
- Fixed bug with node groups without node trees
Blender add-on “Neoner” updated to v. 1.1.2.
- Fixed an error with switching dimensions to ‘3D’ in 2.91
Blender add-on “NodeTree Source” updated to v. 1.0.2.
- Some improvements in bl_types conversion and with indents (deep)
“Trello Connect” is a Blender add-on to access Trello boards, lists, and cards directly from Blender.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Trello Connect”
Blender add-on “Print to Python Console” updated to v. 1.0.2.
Blender add-on template generator updated to version 1.5.0.
- Blender 2.91 template added
Blender 3D add-on for quick and easy creation of turntable (spin 360) animations.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Carousel”
Blender add-on “Area Switcher” updated to v. 1.0.1.
- Added the shortcode for switching with keyсodes: ctrl + shift + d
- Fixed error when switching to the ‘UV Editor’ in Blender 2.91
Blender add-on with additionals tools for working with meshes UV-s in UV Editor.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: UV Plus”
Blender 3D add-on for converting meshes to python source code and saving it in a library for further distribution.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Mesh Source”
Blender add-on “Watermark Plus” updated to v. 1.0.1.
- Change Watermark Lv2 for proper work with Blender 2.9x
BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) updated to v.1.9.1.
- All materials in the database have been updated for the new data storage format.
- The current version fixes the final transition to the new format. Please update the addon to the current version and no longer use the previous ones.
- The base of materials with the previous format is saved in the archive. If you have any difficulties with your materials, it is always possible to restore the material from the previous backup version. To do that please contact the BIS administration.
BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) updated to v.1.9.0.
- Updated some parameters for Blender 2.83 nodes
- The format of data storage in the library has been changed. Now the backward compatibility is fully supported, saved materials, and node groups for any previous versions can be loaded with the add-on version 1.9.0. In the future, it is planned to update all materials and node groups in the repository to version 1.9.0. After that, backward compatibility with older versions will be removed from the add-on. Users can update their materials themselves by downloading the material from the repository and updating it by clicking the “update” button. It is not necessary to do this; in the future, all non-updated materials will be updated to version 1.9.0. automatically.
- A code refactoring was made, now more attributes are saved for each node. Getting of the attributes is now automatic.
- The size of the saved data is reduced due to archiving on the fly, which should reduce the amount of traffic when working with the add-on.
Blender add-on “M-Cleaner” updated to v. 1.3.1.
- Fixed bug with CurveMapping nodes.