“Save Selected” – Blender 3D add-on that allows saving selected objects in the scene into a separate *.blend file.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Save Selected”
Blender add-on “M-Cleaner” updated to v. 1.3.2.
- Fixed bug with node groups without node trees
Blender add-on “Neoner” updated to v. 1.1.2.
- Fixed an error with switching dimensions to ‘3D’ in 2.91
The “Search Plus” add-on appends a panel to the Blender 3D interface for quick search in Google, Blender Stack Exchange, and YouTube.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Search Plus”
Blender add-on “NodeTree Source” updated to v. 1.0.2.
- Some improvements in bl_types conversion and with indents (deep)
Blender Python API autocomplete modules: fake-bpy-modules by Nutti update – added branch for Blender 2.91.
Last release: 2020.12.16.
Author GitHub: https://github.com/nutti/fake-bpy-module
Only files (without pip installation) https://github.com/Korchy/blender_autocomplete
“Trello Connect” is a Blender add-on to access Trello boards, lists, and cards directly from Blender.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Trello Connect”
The camera angle in Blender can be set both in millimeters – the Focal Length parameter, and in degrees – the Field of View parameter.
To get the Field of View in degrees from the Focal Length value in millimeters, we can use the following formula:
Continue reading “How to get camera FOV in degrees from focal length in mm”
Blender add-on “Print to Python Console” updated to v. 1.0.2.
Blender add-on template generator updated to version 1.5.0.
- Blender 2.91 template added
Blender Cloud has published a *.blend file with the splash screen for Blender 2.91. The file is available for free download.
The splash screen author is Robin Tran.
The file is distributed under the CC-BY-SA license.
Blender 3D add-on for quick and easy creation of turntable (spin 360) animations.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Carousel”
Blender add-on “Area Switcher” updated to v. 1.0.1.
- Added the shortcode for switching with keyсodes: ctrl + shift + d
- Fixed error when switching to the ‘UV Editor’ in Blender 2.91
Blender add-on with additionals tools for working with meshes UV-s in UV Editor.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: UV Plus”
If the OSL shader body contains an import of the “node_texture.h” module, this shader can’t be executed in the latest versions of Blender.
When trying to execute such a shader, Blender throws an error:
error: could not find include file: node_texture.h
Continue reading “Error when using an OSL shader with node_texture.h”
Blender 3D add-on for converting meshes to python source code and saving it in a library for further distribution.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Mesh Source”
Blender add-on “Watermark Plus” updated to v. 1.0.1.
- Change Watermark Lv2 for proper work with Blender 2.9x
BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) updated to v.1.9.1.
- All materials in the database have been updated for the new data storage format.
- The current version fixes the final transition to the new format. Please update the addon to the current version and no longer use the previous ones.
- The base of materials with the previous format is saved in the archive. If you have any difficulties with your materials, it is always possible to restore the material from the previous backup version. To do that please contact the BIS administration.
Blender 2.91 is beta now, Blender 2.92 alpha released. Both of them are available for download in daily builds on the Blender official site.
BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) updated to v.1.9.0.
- Updated some parameters for Blender 2.83 nodes
- The format of data storage in the library has been changed. Now the backward compatibility is fully supported, saved materials, and node groups for any previous versions can be loaded with the add-on version 1.9.0. In the future, it is planned to update all materials and node groups in the repository to version 1.9.0. After that, backward compatibility with older versions will be removed from the add-on. Users can update their materials themselves by downloading the material from the repository and updating it by clicking the “update” button. It is not necessary to do this; in the future, all non-updated materials will be updated to version 1.9.0. automatically.
- A code refactoring was made, now more attributes are saved for each node. Getting of the attributes is now automatic.
- The size of the saved data is reduced due to archiving on the fly, which should reduce the amount of traffic when working with the add-on.
Area Switcher – Blender 3D add-on for quickly switching work areas.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Area Switcher”
Blender 2.90 is now in Beta status, Blender 2.91 Alpha is now available in daily builds for download.
Blender 3D add-on for redirecting the print output and the error messages to the Python Console window.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: Print to Python Console”
Blender add-on for automatically finding and removing duplicates of materials from the scene.
Continue reading “Blender add-on: M-Cleaner”