Blender 3D add-on for easy creation of various neon signs, lamps, pointers, and lights.
With the “Neoner” add-on you can quick and easily convert any curve to the beautiful neon light.
Add-on optimized for EEVEE render engine but can be used with Cycles render engine too.
- Add a curve (shift + a – Curve) and form the desired shape, or add any text (shift + a – Text) to the scene.
- Pressing the “Make Neon” button in the add-on panel will convert the active object into a neon highlight.
- Add-on options allow adjusting the light color, tube thickness and location, the presence and number of holders and the background.
Current add-on version: 1.0.0.
Location and call:
“3D Viewport” window – N-panel – the “Neoner” tab
Blender versions: 2.80, 2.81
- Get *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- The “Preferences” window — Add-ons — Install… — specify the downloaded archive.
- This release.