Blender 3D add-on for easy creation of various neon signs, lamps, pointers, and lights.
With the “Neoner” add-on, you can quickly and easily convert any curve to the beautiful neon light.
Add-on optimized for EEVEE render engine but can be used with Cycles render engine too.
- Add a curve (shift + a – Curve) and form the desired shape, or add any text (shift + a – Text) to the scene.
- Pressing the “Make Neon” button in the add-on panel will convert the active object into a neon highlight.
- Add-on options allow adjusting the light color, tube thickness and location, the presence and number of holders, and the background.
Current add-on version:
2.83, 2.90, 2.93, 3.0, 3.3, 3.6
Location and call:
“3D Viewport” window – N-panel – the “Neoner” tab
- Get *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- The “Preferences” window — Add-ons — Install… — specify the downloaded archive.
- Fixed an error with shader generation if the Output node is not exists
- Fixed an error with switching dimensions to ‘3D’ in 2.91
- Added automatic conversion curves type to “3D”
- Added simple mesh conversion to the neon (FLAT/VOLUME radio button)
- Added some bloom preferences to the “Neoner” panel
- Improved emission material
- This release.