If you want to publish some interesting information, a lesson, an article, tips, or tricks about the 3D Blender graphical editor or related themes on this site – become an author. Register and follow the publication rules of this site.
- The site is dedicated exclusively to the Blender 3D graphical editor and related themes. Publications on other themes are not allowed.
- Only informative publications are allowed. Publications consisting only of questions are not allowed. Announcements and reposts of different publications are not allowed. “WIPs” (work in process) and posts with achievements demonstration are not allowed. No ads allowed. Posts with calls to specific people are not allowed. Duplications of publications are not allowed. Poorly readable publications, such as written in capital letters only, are not allowed.
- Publishing a YouTube video is only allowed if it is informative (lesson, note, useful tips, or tricks). The video should be published by embedding it in the post and be provided with a description.
- For images use reliable hostings, for example, imgur.
- Publications should not contain in any form, including veiled, obscene language, insults, threats, slanderous messages, pornographic, incitement to ethnic hatred, and other messages that may violate the laws of the country or international law.
- All publications are moderated. The final decision on whether the publication complies with the rules is taken by the administration. After approval, the publication becomes available on the site.
- Any publication can be edited, blocked, or deleted, any user can be blocked or deleted by the site administration anytime without explaining the reason and informing the user.
User data is processed on the site in order to function. If you don’t agree with this, you should not register. User registration is consent to the processing of user data and unconditional compliance with the site rules.