“Select – UP” – Blender add-on for convenient selection complex objects packed to collections.
|Buy on Gumroad|
Quick and easy objects selection with “Select – UP”
- Select any element of the complex object wrapped to collection
- First pressing “Select Level Up” selects all the elements of this object from its collection.
- Each next pressing “Select Level Up” selects all the objects from the collection by one level up (parent collection).
Select – UP allows conveniently organize the scene using the object-oriented style.
Blender version: 2.80
Location and call:
- “3D Viewport” window — N panel — “S-UP” tab
- “Outliner” window – “arrow up”
- The “Select” menu
- The context menu by “shift+g” key shot
Current version: 1.1.0.
- Get *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on From File — specify downloaded archive.
- Algorithm change. If there are partially-selected collections – next press fill them to full selected. If there are only full-selected collections – next press select the level-up (parent) collection.
- Added shortcuts to the “Select” menu and to the context “Select Grouped” menu