Think for a moment – how many real scenes you created really with using that default cube?
Not much, right? But all the same, each time starting a clear scene, you press: x – delete. Again. And again. Let’s put on white magician gloves and once for all escape this nonsensical action:
- Create a new scene:
- ctrl+n – Reload startup file
- Select the default cube and delete it:
- x – delete
- Save the scene as a startup:
- ctrl+u – Save startup file
Voila! No cube. Next time you start Blender, or while creating a new scene, you will never see it.
Oh, what to do if we really need that cube? Well, all of a sudden?
- No problem, let’s return it:
- shift+a – Mesh – Cube
And yes, after returning the cube, you have not plan to save the scene as a startup, right?