BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) add-on release.
Finally, I finished it. It’s release now!
- The server part of the storage has been put in order.
- The external and internal design of the BIS website is finished: https://bis.interplanety.org/en
- Fixed and corrected some add-on code.
- Updated the BIS description page: https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/bis-online-blender-material-storage/
- Fixed a number of minor bugs and errors.
I tested the BIS work on my own collection of materials – 84 node groups.
It looks like something like this:
And the full collection: