Blender add-on with some extended functionality for working with UV-Maps.
Add-on is free and open-source. If you want to support it – you can buy the add-on for a convenient price, or set the price to 0 to download it for free.
- Creating seams directly on the UV-Map:
Add-on allows cutting seams on the ready UV-Map, even if the necessary edges were not marked as seams during its creation.
To separate UV points – mark the desired points on the UV-Map, and press the “Blast” button. The “Seam by edge” button creates a seam along selected edges without “blasting” edge points.
- Seam stitching:
Pressing the “Weld” button merges the selected UV-Maps points. If the merged points belong to the same seam – they will be stitched.
Examples of add-on using:
Current version: 1.0.1.
Location: “UV/Image Editor” window – T-Panel – UV-Int
Tested with Blender versions: 2.79
- Get *.zip archive with add-on distributive from GitHub.
- User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive.
Add-on on GitHub
- Added cutting by edges function “Seam by edge”
- Button “Seam” renamed to “Blast”