Blender add-on for counting the time of making your projects.Buy on Gumroad
The add-on is useful for freelancers and other Blender users who need to know how much time the work on the current project takes.
The add-on works in the background, counting the project developing time. It starts automatically with the project creating or opening. Counted time saved to the current *.blend file.
Add-on counts 4 categories of project time:
- All the time, the project is opened
- Work time
- Active time – while the main Blender window stays active
- Render time
If you close your project without saving, you lose your time statistic for the unsaved period too.
“To Text” button creates the new text block in the TEXT_EDITOR with the current statistic.
“To Clipboard” button saves current statistic to the system clipboard.
“Reset” button resets counted time to 0.
When calculating the project work time, slight damping is taken – 10 seconds will be additionally added to the fixed time, even if the user did not perform any actions during them.
1.2.0. – for Blender 2.80
1.1.2. – for Blender 2.79
Location: “Properties” window – “Render” tab – “TimeMe” subtab
Enable autosave with TimeMe
System autosave doesn’t work with running TimeMe. To fix this you can use the built-in TimeMe autosave. To do this – check the “Enable autosave with TimeMe” checkbox in the add-on preferences.
Consider canceled rendering time
Check this option if you want to add the time of canceled renderings to the “RENDER TIME” category.
- Download *.zip archive with add-on distributive.
- User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify distributed archive.
Add-on code on GitHub
- Ported to Blender 2.80. Version for 2.7x frozen.
- Added new monitoring category “ACTIVE TIME” – time with main Blender window being active
- Fixed broken autosaves with built-in autosave option
- Enable counting the mouse move event in work time category
- Work time damping added
- Added project name to statistic text
- Seconds accuracy enabled
- Added Copy to clipboard function
- Added Reset time function