Blender add-on for counting the time of making your projects.Download
Add-on is open source. If you want to support it – you can buy the add-on for a convenient price, or set the price to 0 to download it for free.
The addon is useful for freelancers and other Blender users who need to know how much time the work on the current project takes.
The addon works in the background, counting the project developing time. It starts automatically with the project creating/opening. Counted time is saved to the current *.blend file.
Add-on counts 3 categories of project time:
- All the time, the project is opened
- Work time
- Render time
If you close your project without saving, you lose your time statistic for the unsaved period too.
“To Text” button creates the new text block in the TEXT_EDITOR with the current statistic.
“To Clipboard” button saves current statistic to the system clipboard.
“Reset” button resets counted time to 0.
Current version: 1.1.1.
Location: “Properties” window – “Render” tab – “TimeMe” subtab
Tested with Blender versions: 2.79
- Download *.zip archive with add-on distributive.
- User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive.
Add-on code on GitHub
- Added project name to statistic text
- Seconds accuracy enabled
- Added Copy to clipboard function
- Added Reset time function