Blender 3D add-on for making specification tables for the project.
With the visualized project scene, customers from design bureaus and construction companies often need a project specification – a table with a list of all project items with their descriptions and technical specifications.
The “Specification Sheet” add-on allows you to directly add the required fields for each project item and fill them with the necessary technical data. And then easily create the specification table in the HTML or CSV format with a single button click.
- Add the fields you need for the specification table.
- Select objects and fill in the added fields with technical data.
- After that, export all the data to the specification table by pressing export buttons.
- The specification table can be generated in the HTML or CSV format.
Fields for specification are assigned both to objects (meshes) and to collections. If there are object or collection instances in the scene, the total number of that items will be calculated in the specification table.
Current add-on version
2.82, 2.83, 2.90, 2.91
Location and call
“3D Viewport” window – N-panel – the “Sp-Sheet” tab
- Download the *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- The “Preferences” window — Add-ons — Install… — specify the downloaded archive.
- Added an option to add mesh statistics (number of vertices, polygons, triangles) to the specification list.
- This release.