Focal lock for Blender 2.79 – a fork of the original “Focal lock” add-on to work with Blender 2.79.
Implements the functionality of the original add-on in Blender 2.79.
The original add-on link:
Current add-on version
Location and call
The “Properties” area – the “Data” tab – “Focal Lock” tab.
- Download the *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- The “Preferences” window — Add-ons — Install… — specify the downloaded archive.
- Operator for clearing other cameras replaced with option “Updated only for active camera” due to some issues with cameras properties recalculating
- Added operator for clearing focal lock option for all cameras except scene active
- Fixed issue with Track constraint
- Interface moved to the “Data” tab
- Don’t show interface if camera is not active
- – Forked
- – Updated for Blender 2.79