Environment Brute Force – an add-on for searching the best lighting for the scene by iterating through the number of environment images.
|Buy on Gumroad|
Getting the best lighting for your scene
- Specify the directory with environment images,
- set a number of frames for the single image,
- enable brute forcing,
- start to play or render timeline animation.
All environment images from the specified directory will be consistently applied to the scene. Every image in its frames diapason will be rotated at a certain angle to turn 360 degrees totally.
The animation render (by ctrl + f12) results in an image sequence of the scene with different types of environment with different angles of lighting.
Output file names appended with the currently used environment image name and its current rotation angle.
Blender supported version: 2.80
Location: “3D Viewport” window — N panel — “ENV. BF”
Current add-on version: 1.0.0.
- Get *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on From File — specify downloaded archive.