Blender add-on for searching and matching the closest colors by color fans.
- Set the required color in the “Color” color picker field.
- “Search NCS (NCl)”, “Search RAL Classic”, “Search RAL Design”, “Search RAL Effect” searches for the 5 closest colors in the specified color fan.
- The “Add RGB Color” button under each found color adds the RGB node to the active material node tree for all selected meshes.
- The “Copy to Clipboard” button puts the search results to the clipboard.
Current version: 1.2.
Location: “3D Viewport” window – N-Panel – ColorMatch
Tested with Blender versions: 2.80, 2.81
- Get *.zip archive with add-on distributive.
- User Preferences — Add-ons — Install Add-on from File — specify downloaded archive.
Add-on on GitHub
- Ported to Blender 2.80
- Added an option to change the search results count in add-on preferences
- RAL (Classic, Design, Effect) fans added to the search system.