Blender add-on for setting render region border with exact values and easily manage it.
The “Accurate Region Border” add-on helps you to set the exact position and size of the render region border.
To set the render border coordinates and sizes simply type the required values to fields on the add-on panel.
The position of the render border is set by the coordinates of its left-upper corner. The render border size can be set in two modes – by the coordinates of its right-lower corner or by its width and height.
If the render border was activated by the keyboard (ctrl+b), to get its coordinates from the viewport, just press the “Sync” button on the add-on panel.
In each separate 3D-viewport area the render border is controlled by the values from the separate add-on panel.
The coordinate values of the render border can be animated. To render the frames sequence with the animated render border coordinates press the “Render Animation” button on the add-on panel.
Only the camera-view render border can be animated.
Current add-on version:
2.82, 2.83, 2.90, 2.91, 2.92
Location and call:
“3D Viewport” window – N-panel – the “ARB” tab
- Download the *.zip archive with the add-on distributive.
- The “Preferences” window — Add-ons — Install… — specify the downloaded archive.
- Changed sliders names for more convenience
- Added confirmation for pressing the “To All Scenes” button
- Translate border parameters to all scenes option added
- This release.