Are you crazy about music? Music can change the mood and talk to you. Listening to music is a favorite hobby and entertainment for most people.
Here is an addon that does the job for you. ‘BMusic Player’ is an addon that takes all the music to one place inside Blender. Plays almost any format like mp3, wav, FLAC, M4A, aac etc. In addition to it, there will be detailed documentation about the addon and you can check it here.
BMusic Player v1.0.1 (Initial Release)
- Custom icon set.
- Popup music player.
- Custom shortcut key.
- Supports almost any formats like mp3, mp4, wav, M4A, aac, FLAC etc.
BMusic Player v1.0.2
- Sleep timer.
- Personal playlist option.
- Change the playback speed.
- Multiple key mapping.
- Default music folder.
pre-order before 25th evening to get 25% discount use coupon code birthday
Finally feel the music…!
Since Blender 2.80 the deselect all function – complete deselection of all objects or geometry – has been switched from a single press of the “a” key to a double “a-a” or a combination of “alt+a” keycodes. To return the deselection function to a single “a” press, we can edit the settings of the selection operators. Or, since Blender 2.81, a special checkbox is provided for this in the keyboard shortcuts settings.
- Open the “Preferences” window
- Switch to the “KeyMap” section
- Turn on the “Select All Toggles” checkbox in the “Preferences” subsection
- Save the settings by pressing the “Save Preferences” button in the upper right corner of the window.
Now the selection of all objects/geometry and their total deselection will be performed by pressing the single “a” key.