BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) update to v.1.4.0.
- Added “update” functionality for node groups and texts.
There are more than 300 public materials in the BIS – Blender Interplanety Storage library now.
Blender add-on BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) update to v.1.3.6.
- Fixed some issues with saving Script nodes.
As Blender developer reports in the “Blender Developers Blog” there is 2 -3 weeks left until the Blender 2.8 Beta will be released.
All the main stable Blender 2.8 features will be enabled.
Blender add-on BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) update to v.1.3.5.
- Fixed some issues with nodes from future Blender versions.
Example of tiling the procedural texture with random z-axis rotation with procedural nodes.
All used nodes are available in the Blender material library BIS.
Blender add-on BIS (Blender Interplanety Storage) update to v.1.3.4.
- Checked all compositing nodes, provided proper work with compositing node trees.
In order to align an object to the middle of the edge:
- enable snapping: press “shift+tab”, or click the icon with the magnet,
- start moving by pressing “g”,
- move the cursor to the first vertex of the desired edge,
- make an anchor by pressing the “a” key,
- move the cursor to the second vertex of the desired edge,
- fix the position of the object between two points (anchor and current) by pressing “enter”.
Continue reading “How to snap to the center of the edge or polygon”